(910)793-0566 (910)793-4255 fax firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harvest began in 1997 to assist DWI offenders in the Wilmington area in getting their driving privileges reinstated. Now, 19 years later we continue our work in this area and have expanded our services to include psychological assessments and treatment. We provide an array of services and are Wilmington's only "0ne-stop shop" for DWI offenders. We offer substance abuse assessments and four levels of DMV education and treatment, case management, and individual and group counseling.
We are very proud of our exceptional staff at Harvest of Wilmington.
- Cedric Turner is the Director at Harvest. He has his Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology in Substance Abuse Treatment and is licensed as a Clinical Addictions Specialist and a Psychological Associate-Health Services Provider. In addition to the groups, he also leads the Anger Management program and does individual and couples counseling.
- Amanda Young is a group facilitator at Harvest. She has her Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology in Substance Abuse Treatment and is ready to share her passion in this field with our clients.
- Rachel Crouse is a group facilitator at Harvest. She has her Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology in Substance Abuse Treatment and is licensed as a Clinical Addictions Specialist Intern.
Why Choose Harvest?
- We have years of experience helping people with DWIs. Our staff is unmatched in their experience, professionalism, and credentials.
- We have same-day appointments available and accept walk-ins. Your assessment results are immediate and are faxed to your attorney's office before you leave ours.
- We are the most affordable facility in Wilmington. We offer discounts to those who pay up front and payment plans for those who can't. We also offer discounts for students.
- You can complete your assessment and treatment at one facility- we offer all levels of outpatient treatment, so your paperwork will not need to be transferred all over town.
- We have a great location. We are located at 773 South Kerr Avenue, at the corner of Kerr and Fountain. We are beside the Goodwill on Kerr (near Dick's Sporting Goods and Wilshire Ave) and on the same street as McAllister's Deli and PT's Grill. We are also on the bus line, with two stops within short walking distance.
- We are professional and will treat you with respect. We have thousands of very satisfied clients and receive new referrals every day from people who have used our services and have come to expect the best.
Now that you have a general idea of what we do and who we are, we would like to help answer some of your questions. You can use the links above to go to the area that applies to your situation.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you in some way and would greatly appreciate your feedback. You can email us at email@example.com, call us at (910)793-0566, fax us at (910)793-4255, or look for us on FACEBOOK. We look forward to hearing from you!!
Have a great day!